We always try our best to unearth implicit, or even hidden information and bring it into the light.
To reach that goal, we follow simple yet efficient rules of group leadership:
- the discussion is based on inductive questions, thus all participants are required to express and debate their opinion;
- opinions must be underpinned;
- hierarchy issues play no role in the debate: one idea = one voice;
- no delegation is allowed, thus the debate remains consistent from one meeting to the next;
- noème staff acts as the devil’s advocate throughout the debate;
Those are rules of common sense, yet it takes a good amount of know-how and experience to affirm their legitimacy and make sure they are sticked to.